Plast-Farb is a producer of one-layer or three- layer polyethylene foil, LDPE, HDPE and MDPE as well as biocompostable and oxodegradable material.
- Plast-Farb has certificate No. 7PO387 which guarantees that the DIN EN 13432:2000 standard is fulfilled, which means that the packaging can be recycled through organic recovery,
- it is produced on the modern extruders,
- foil has smooth surface – tolerance on the thickness up to 5%
- we provide silicone-coated polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) film. This product is mainly used as a protective packaging due to its high resistance and low adhesive properties.
Important foil specification:
- can be produced as a sleeve, sleeve with side gussets, half-sleeve or tape,
- the foil can be corona treated on entire surface or just parts of the foil,
- available foil thickness 20-180microns with max tape width 2200cm,
- there is a possibility to make coloured film according to customer requirements.
Foil types and application:
- biodegradable and oxodegradable,
- bread bags,
- higienic items,
- industrial bags,
- carrier bags,
- foil for lamination,
- shrinking and packaging foil,